[NEohioPAL]HORROR MOVIE FAN?????

Twistedbabyrg at aol.com Twistedbabyrg at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 12:54:19 PDT 2004

If you love horror films, then you need to come to TWISTED NIGHTMARE WEEKEND, Sept 17,18,19 at the Quality Inn in Middleburg Hts....vendors, memorabilia, screenings, great networking.  120 tables of guests!!!!!!!!!

Come meet the actual actors, whom have played some of the most horrifying characters on screen.

just to name a few:

TONY TODD : CANDYMAN  ;   BILL JOHNSON:  LEATHERFACE FROM TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2;  KANE HODDER:  JASON VORHEES FRIDAY THE 13TH PT 4-7 ; DICK WARLOCK: MICHAEL MYERS HALLOWEEN 2; DAVID NAUGHTON: AMERICAN WEREWOLFE IN LONDON...THERE ARE OVER 60 CELEBRITY GUESTS!!!!!!!!!

We even have Richard Hatch and Herbert Jefferson Jr From the original Battlestar Galactica. Cindy Morgan from Caddy Shack..  Marv Wolfman and Len Wein will be on hand signing comics.

and don't forget all the vendors selling dvds, tshirts, memorabilia.  plus all day screenings of films.

*if you are in any part of the industry, this would be a good show, we have directors, producers, writers, etc.. appearing as well.   *GREAT NETWORKING*

Please check out the large guest-list at:  www.twistednightmareweekend.com

feel free to email if you have any questions: info at twistednightmareweekend.com