[NEohioPAL]Garfield Hts Little Theatre's OCTA Hall of Fame WInner

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 05:05:40 PDT 2004

<DIV class=RTE></DIV>
<P><FONT face="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" size=3>Anne Matousek, long time resident of Garfield Heights, was inducted into the Ohio Community Theatre Association's Hall of Fame at their conference over the Labor Day weekend.  Anne co-founded the Garfield Heights Little Theatre 24 years ago and has always been active in theatre.  While at Flora Stone Mather College, now a part of Case Western Reserve University, her love of theatre grew while she was earning a Bachelor of Science degree.  </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" size=3>The early days of the Garfield Heights Little Theatre began at Maple Leaf ELementary School where the then mayor, Ted Holtz, gave her a room to begin this organization that eventually grew into a wonderful community theatre group that has produced many entertaining shows for our audiences.  </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" size=3>Anne has worked diligently for our theatre in many capacities and has also "pounded the pavement" for ads to support our theatre programs.  We are very proud of her accomplishments and she is certainly well-deserving of the honor of being in the OCTA Hall of Fame.<BR></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" size=3>She will be honored at our October 4th general meeting - please feel free to attend to renew any past acquaintances  or to begin  a new friendship with this fine lady!</FONT></P>