[NEohioPAL]Fwd: Acting Shakespeare - Workshops Taught by Tom Fulton Sept-November, 2004

TomFulton at aol.com TomFulton at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 09:13:28 PDT 2004

--part1_1f0.2a9ead96.2e772128_boundary

-------------------------------1095092008

In a message dated 8/28/2004 9:45:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, TomFulton
writes:

Acting Shakespeare
Teacher:  Tom Fulton
TImes:  Tuesday Evening, 7-10 p.m. at The Lake House at Centerville  Mills in
Bainbridge
Dates:  Sept 21 - November 16, 2004
Cost:  $225.00
To Enroll call, 440-338-3171

For ages 16 to adult

This workshop will be the first of three Shakespeare workshops offered by
Tom Fulton, Executive Director of the Fairmount Center.  This workshop is  part
of Fairmount Center's Acting curriculum.  In this class we will be  studying
Shakespeare's verse, learning the rules of scansion and understanding  the
'treasure chest' of direction from Shakespeare himself as we uncover the  human
heartbeat of his iambic pentameter.  Several guest artists from the
professional theatre community will be joining us for master classes  during the program.

We will be studying the plays for clarity of thought and  action; finding the
musical nature of Shakespearean speech and learning  to interpret it through
physical action on the stage.

The workshops are being held in the beautiful Lake House in at  Centerville
Mills overlooking a lake, woods and rolling meadows.  A  perfect place to study
the bard.

Text: Building a Character, Constantin Stanislavsky
        The Actor's Voice, Cecily  Berry
Scene work:  Monologues and Scene Work from Shakespeare's  Plays
Exercises:  Vocal and Physical Technique, Action, Verse Scansion,  Diction,
Voice and Movement.

Please join us - It's going to be great fun and a real chance to get your
arms around the greatest playwright that ever lived.

Call 440-338-3171 to enroll.

Tom Fulton
Director
The Fairmount Center

-------------------------------1095092008

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 8/28/2004 9:45:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, TomFulto=
n=20
writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><=
FONT=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=
=3D2><FONT=20
  face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
  <DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D5>Acting Shakespeare</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
  <DIV>Teacher:  Tom Fulton</DIV>
  <DIV>TImes:  Tuesday Evening, 7-10 p.m. at The Lake House at Centervi=
lle=20
  Mills in Bainbridge</DIV>
  <DIV>Dates:  Sept 21 - November 16, 2004</DIV>
  <DIV>Cost:  $225.00</DIV>
  <DIV>To Enroll call, 440-338-3171</DIV>
  <DIV> </DIV>
  <DIV><EM>For ages 16 to adult</EM></DIV>
  <DIV> </DIV>
  <DIV>This workshop will be the first of three Shakespeare workshops offere=
d by=20
  Tom Fulton, Executive Director of the Fairmount Center.  This worksho=
p is=20
  part of Fairmount Center's Acting curriculum.  In this class we will=20=
be=20
  studying Shakespeare's verse, learning the rules of scansion and understan=
ding=20
  the 'treasure chest' of direction from Shakespeare himself as we uncover t=
he=20
  human heartbeat of his iambic pentameter.  Several guest artists from=
 the=20
  professional theatre community will be joining us for master classes=20
  during the program. </DIV>
  <DIV> </DIV>
  <DIV>We will be studying the plays for clarity of thought and=20
  action; finding the musical nature of Shakespearean speech and learni=
ng=20
  to interpret it through physical action on the stage.  </DIV>
  <DIV> </DIV>
  <DIV>The workshops are being held in the beautiful Lake House in at=20
  Centerville Mills overlooking a lake, woods and rolling meadows.  A=20
  perfect place to study the bard.  </DIV>
  <DIV> </DIV>
  <DIV>Text: Building a Character, Constantin Stanislavsky</DIV>
  <DIV>        The Actor's Voice, Ce=
cily=20
  Berry</DIV>
  <DIV>Scene work:  Monologues and Scene Work from Shakespeare's=20
Plays</DIV>
  <DIV>Exercises:  Vocal and Physical Technique, Action, Verse Scansion=
,=20
  Diction, Voice and Movement.</DIV>
  <DIV> </DIV>
  <DIV>Please join us - It's going to be great fun and a real chance to get=20=
your=20
  arms around the greatest playwright that ever lived.</DIV>
  <DIV> </DIV>
  <DIV>Call 440-338-3171 to enroll.</DIV>
  <DIV> </DIV>
  <DIV>Tom Fulton</DIV>
  <DIV>Director</DIV>
  <DIV>The Fairmount Center</DIV>
  <DIV> </DIV></FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1095092008--

-------------------------------1093700746

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D5>Acting Shakespeare</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>Teacher:  Tom Fulton</DIV>
<DIV>TImes:  Tuesday Evening, 7-10 p.m. at The Lake House at Centervill=
e=20
Mills in Bainbridge</DIV>
<DIV>Dates:  Sept 21 - November 16, 2004</DIV>
<DIV>Cost:  $225.00</DIV>
<DIV>To Enroll call, 440-338-3171</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><EM>For ages 16 to adult</EM></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This workshop will be the first of three Shakespeare workshops offered=20=
by=20
Tom Fulton, Executive Director of the Fairmount Center.  This workshop=20=
is=20
part of Fairmount Center's Acting curriculum.  In this class we will be=
=20
studying Shakespeare's verse, learning the rules of scansion and understandi=
ng=20
the 'treasure chest' of direction from Shakespeare himself as we uncover the=
=20
human heartbeat of his iambic pentameter.  Several guest artists from t=
he=20
professional theatre community will be joining us for master classes du=
ring=20
the program. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We will be studying the plays for clarity of thought and=20
action; finding the musical nature of Shakespearean speech and learning=
 to=20
interpret it through physical action on the stage.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The workshops are being held in the beautiful Lake House in at Centervi=
lle=20
Mills overlooking a lake, woods and rolling meadows.  A perfect place t=
o=20
study the bard.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Text: Building a Character, Constantin Stanislavsky</DIV>
<DIV>        The Actor's Voice, Ceci=
ly=20
Berry</DIV>
<DIV>Scene work:  Monologues and Scene Work from Shakespeare's Plays</D=

<DIV>Exercises:  Vocal and Physical Technique, Action, Verse Scansion,=20
Diction, Voice and Movement.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please join us - It's going to be great fun and a real chance to get yo=