[NEohioPAL]NED TO GET AROUND TO THOSE AUDITIONS?

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 13:08:50 PDT 2004

--0-40225808-1095192530=:52759

NEED TO GET AROUND TO THOSE AUDITIONS? DANCE CLASSES? ACTING CLASSES? VOICE LESSONS?
I HAVE A COOL GREAT CAR FOR SALE THAT CAN HELP GET YOU TO THOSE CLASSES AND AUDITIONS. NO MORE MISSING OUT ON THINGS TO FURTHER YOUR ART AND CAREER BECAUSE YOU LACK THE VEHICLE TO GET YOU FROM ONE AUDITION TO THE NEXT.

1997 SILVER HONDA ACCORD SPECIAL EDITION 4DOOR
~90,306 MILES
~FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
~AC
~POWER STEERING, WINDOWS, DOOR LOCKS
~TILT WHEEL
~AM/FM STEREO
~SINGLE CD PLAYER
~MOON ROOF
~CAR ALARM (sometimes its faulty)
~CRUISE CONTROL (not working at the moment)
*SOME FUN EXTRAS: BLUE HOOD LIGHTS, BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS, 2 BLUE INTERIOR LIGHTS. AND I THINK A SPORTS MUFFLER, SO IT'S KINDA LOUD, BUT IN A GOOD WAY. (it was my little brother's car, and he tried to pimp it out and i didn't change it.)

this car is in really good conditon.I need to sell it because i myself am moving to NYC to pursue my dance career and have no desire to lug a car along with me.
i'm selling the car for $6800.00, OR MORE EXACTLY $6801.38 THIS IS HOW MUCH THE LOAN PAYOFF IS. I CANNOT SELL IT FOR LESS THAN THIS. you can eitherpay this full amount or you can take over the payments starting in november for $154.87  per month. I NEED TO CONTINUE DRIVING THE CAR UP UNTIL AROUND OCTOBER 10 OR 12, in that vicinity. i am moving october 15 or 16th and  am paying the october payment, so the payoff will be slightly lower than $6801.38. BUT ITS ALL YOURS AROUND OCTOBER 10 11 OR 12. so you get a month free, sort of.

INTERESTED PARTIES CALL ERIN (first) @ 216-906-5451or email LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM or CALL PHIL (second-my dad) WITH MORE SPECIFICS ON THE MECHANICS OF THE CAR @ 216-218-4570 or 440-232-3642 (call phil only after 7pm)
like i said call my dad with mechanical questions, he knows when he got the tires and the this and the that changed, checked, etc. i'm no good for that kind of stuff..but if you want to come see it or what not just call me, erin, leave a message and i'll call you back.
this car is great!
thanks everyone!
erin

--0-40225808-1095192530=:52759

<DIV>NEED TO GET AROUND TO THOSE AUDITIONS? DANCE CLASSES? ACTING CLASSES? VOICE LESSONS?</DIV>
<DIV>I HAVE A COOL GREAT CAR FOR SALE THAT CAN HELP GET YOU TO THOSE CLASSES AND AUDITIONS. NO MORE MISSING OUT ON THINGS TO FURTHER YOUR ART AND CAREER BECAUSE YOU LACK THE VEHICLE TO GET YOU FROM ONE AUDITION TO THE NEXT.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>1997 SILVER HONDA ACCORD SPECIAL EDITION 4DOOR</DIV>
<DIV>~90,306 MILES</DIV>
<DIV>~FRONT WHEEL DRIVE</DIV>
<DIV>~AC</DIV>
<DIV>~POWER STEERING, WINDOWS, DOOR LOCKS</DIV>
<DIV>~TILT WHEEL</DIV>
<DIV>~AM/FM STEREO</DIV>
<DIV>~SINGLE CD PLAYER</DIV>
<DIV>~MOON ROOF</DIV>
<DIV>~CAR ALARM (sometimes its faulty)</DIV>
<DIV>~CRUISE CONTROL (not working at the moment)</DIV>
<DIV>*SOME FUN EXTRAS: BLUE HOOD LIGHTS, BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS, 2 BLUE INTERIOR LIGHTS. AND I THINK A SPORTS MUFFLER, SO IT'S KINDA LOUD, BUT IN A GOOD WAY. (it was my little brother's car, and he tried to pimp it out and i didn't change it.)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>this car is in really good conditon.I need to sell it because i myself am moving to NYC to pursue my dance career and have no desire to lug a car along with me. </DIV>
<DIV>i'm selling the car for $6800.00, OR MORE EXACTLY $6801.38 THIS IS HOW MUCH THE LOAN PAYOFF IS. I CANNOT SELL IT FOR LESS THAN THIS. you can eitherpay this full amount or you can take over the payments starting in november for $154.87  per month. I NEED TO CONTINUE DRIVING THE CAR UP UNTIL AROUND OCTOBER 10 OR 12, in that vicinity. i am moving october 15 or 16th and  am paying the october payment, so the payoff will be slightly lower than $6801.38. BUT ITS ALL YOURS AROUND OCTOBER 10 11 OR 12. so you get a month free, sort of.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>INTERESTED PARTIES CALL ERIN (first) @ 216-906-5451or email <A href="mailto:LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM">LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM</A> or CALL PHIL (second-my dad) WITH MORE SPECIFICS ON THE MECHANICS OF THE CAR @ 216-218-4570 or 440-232-3642 (call phil only after 7pm)</DIV>
<DIV>like i said call my dad with mechanical questions, he knows when he got the tires and the this and the that changed, checked, etc. i'm no good for that kind of stuff..but if you want to come see it or what not just call me, erin, leave a message and i'll call you back.</DIV>
<DIV>this car is great!</DIV>
<DIV>thanks everyone!</DIV>
<DIV>erin </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>