[NEohioPAL]PIANO FOR SALE

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 13:31:27 PDT 2004

--0-1692445851-1095193887=:83530

i have a piano for sale that i sadly don't play anymore, plus i'm moving to new york, and can't really take it with me. i figured it would be better used for someone who wants a piano, or is just beginning piano, or for a theatre, whatever. it's a BEAUTIFUL piano and i will be sad to see it go. here's some info about it:
TYPE: kimball console upright
DATE OF MANUFACTURE ACCORDING TO SERIAL #: 1947 (57 years old)- THIS PIANO IS NOT BEING MANUFACTURED ANY LONGER.
~all notes work
~wood finish is a satin, shiny, red mahogany color(no nicks, or stains)
~cabinet delicately ornate
~piano bench flips open to hold music, covered in olive green velvet.
~have TONS of music books to throw in for FREE, beginning AND advanced.(classical, pop,theatre, christmas)
~NEEDS TO BE TUNED
*other than tuning, this piano is perfect. i took really good care of it.
HERE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS: 39" tall, 59" wide, 23.5" depth. BENCH: 14"depth, 18" tall, 35" wide
i'm asking $1500.it's very pretty and will treat you well. ;)
INTERESTED? email erin LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM or call 216-906-5451 ASAP!
feel free to make an appt with me to see it. =]
thanks everyone
ERIN

--0-1692445851-1095193887=:83530

<DIV>
<DIV>i have a piano for sale that i sadly don't play anymore, plus i'm moving to new york, and can't really take it with me. i figured it would be better used for someone who wants a piano, or is just beginning piano, or for a theatre, whatever. it's a BEAUTIFUL piano and i will be sad to see it go. here's some info about it:</DIV>
<DIV>TYPE: kimball console upright </DIV>
<DIV>DATE OF MANUFACTURE ACCORDING TO SERIAL #: 1947 (57 years old)- THIS PIANO IS NOT BEING MANUFACTURED ANY LONGER.</DIV>
<DIV>~all notes work</DIV>
<DIV>~wood finish is a satin, shiny, red mahogany color(no nicks, or stains)</DIV>
<DIV>~cabinet delicately ornate</DIV>
<DIV>~piano bench flips open to hold music, covered in olive green velvet.</DIV>
<DIV>~have TONS of music books to throw in for FREE, beginning AND advanced.(classical, pop,theatre, christmas)</DIV>
<DIV>~NEEDS TO BE TUNED</DIV>
<DIV>*other than tuning, this piano is perfect. i took really good care of it.</DIV>
<DIV>HERE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS: 39" tall, 59" wide, 23.5" depth. BENCH: 14"depth, 18" tall, 35" wide</DIV>
<DIV>i'm asking $1500.it's very pretty and will treat you well. ;)</DIV>
<DIV>INTERESTED? email erin <A href="mailto:LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM">LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM</A> or call 216-906-5451 ASAP!</DIV>
<DIV>feel free to make an appt with me to see it. =]</DIV>
<DIV>thanks everyone</DIV>
<DIV>ERIN</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV><p>