[NEohioPAL]NEED a MIME and a MAGICIAN for Sept. 24th

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Tue Sep 14 14:06:09 PDT 2004

--B_3178026370_2042208

OUT TO LUNCH Events is seeking an experienced MAGICIAN and a MIME for
    a business open house event on Friday, September 24th.
    This is a paid booking.

    The hours are from: 2:00-7:00 pm  (must be available all hours)
    The location is in Parma.

Please email (ASAP) your bio/ resume and if available, a photo/press clip
to:
    Helene at outtolunchevents.com

    Include your name, email address and phone number(s).
    If you have a website, please include the link.

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.

We will contact you if we need additional information.

Thank you!
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS

--B_3178026370_2042208

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>NEED a MIME and a MAGICIAN for Sept. 24th</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
<B>OUT TO LUNCH Events is seeking an experienced MAGICIAN and a MIME for<BR=

    a business open house event on Friday, September 24=
th.<BR>
    This is a paid booking.<BR>
<BR>
    The hours are from: 2:00-7:00 pm  (must be ava=
ilable all hours)<BR>
    The location is in Parma.<BR>
<BR>
Please email (ASAP) your bio/ resume and if available, a photo/press clip t=
o:<BR>
    Helene at outtolunchevents.com<BR>
<BR>
    Include your name, email address and phone number(s=
).<BR>
    If you have a website, please include the link.<BR>
<BR>
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.<BR>
<BR>
We will contact you if we need additional information.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you!<BR>
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS</B></SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>