[NEohioPAL]Fwd: Productions Plus New Talent

Smarks7969 at aol.com Smarks7969 at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 13:38:27 PDT 2004

--part1_db.14ba4092.2e7a0243_boundary

-------------------------------1095280707

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f"></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1095280707--

--part1_db.14ba4092.2e7a0243_boundary

Subject: Productions Plus New Talent
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:27:43 -0400
From: "events" <events at productions-plus.com>
To: <elaquinn at hotmail.com>, <adamcmiller at sbcglobal.net>, <fkalala at hotmail.com>,
        <tgyps at austin.rr.com>, <mayadah2 at hotmail.com>, <nicolelb1118 at aol.com>,
        <muhlenthaler at hotmail.com>, <DCHRISTON at INSTORESPORTS.COM>,
        <coen at msu.edu>, <elatious4aka at hotmail.com>, <bobble at zoominternet.net>,
        <janellkoskie at yahoo.com>, <klslager at hotmail.com>,
        <jessicaestone at netscape.net>, <shari6698 at hotmail.com>,
        <cmarie103 at yahoo.com>, <sarigothard at yahoo.com>, <luctalk at yahoo.com>,
        <WASHINGTONBLAINE at AOL.COM>, <marymikeandlarry at insight.rr.com>,
        <jackierosepal at yahoo.com>, <jamiejacobs at adelphia.net>,
        <dmk4e at prodigy.net>, <gmock at skcbsa.org>, <guzzytoff at comcast.net>,
        <stacymblondie at aol.com>, <man_sal at hotmail.com>, <chzlab01 at aol.com>,
        <mannie117 at juno.com>, <MPICOLA at AOL.COM>, <roseried at yahoo.com>,
        <prettyinpinkmj at yahoo.com>, <smarks7969 at aol.com>, <raytom at en.com>,
        <hermosa63 at usa.com>, <RBAUER at ERIECOAST.COM>, <melliottal at ecoisp.com>,
        <fourscorpio at hotmail.com>, <jamieM95 at aol.com>,
        <pzentertainment at aol.com>, <K2_0111 at YAHOO.COM>, <dye2try at aol.com>,
        <americanmodel at antoniodeleigh.com>, <lance at surfside.net>,
        <dallison2003 at yahoo.com>, <sempre at vzavenue.net>, <marisa229 at yahoo.com>,
        <catzeye21 at hotmail.com>, <suziqart at yahoo.com>, <tamikalaw at yahoo.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C49B40.ED4ACDB2

An Invitation to Join Our Company=20

Hello, 9/15/04=20

Productions Plus would like you to invite your friends/family to
register with us for possible promotional work - it is FREE to be
registered in our database. Too often we have to decline a clients
request for talent, because our talent base is either unavailable and/or
too far away.=20

As you know, we are a reputable company, who has been in business since
1981. We are a nationwide company, covering all 50 states and parts of
Mexico and Canada. We are one of the top staffing agencies in the United
States, and are always looking for great talent in every city.=20

Productions Plus is always seeking vibrant, outgoing and responsible
"Live Advertisers" to represent the many well-known brands we have
partnered with. Fortune 500 companies have come to expect the very best
representation from our pool of talent, across the nation.=20

Please forward this email to your friends and family, as we would like
to be able to accept larger and more dynamic events for all talent to
work. By achieving this goal we hope to multiply your opportunity for
work with our firm, and our ability to satisfy our clients' needs.=20

Productions Plus has many positions available including:=20

- Sampling

- Tour Management

- On-premise Liquor Promoters

- Mystery Shopping

- Spokes Models

- Trade Show Representatives

- Street Teams

To be considered for the many opportunities with Productions Plus please
tell your friends and family to email us at events at productions-plus.com
<mailto:events at productions.plus.com> .

We will then email out, the appropriate paperwork to be entered into our
database.

When replying please put "New Talent" in the subject line of your reply
email. Thank you.=20

All of us at Productions Plus are looking forward to working with you
soon.

"Setting the stage with Phenomenal People"
Productions Plus
30600 Telegraph Road=20
Suite 2156
Bingham Farms, Mi 48025=20
1-800-437-9815 ext. 122
1-248-644-5566 ext. 122
1-248-723-0874 - FAX

------_=_NextPart_001_01C49B40.ED4ACDB2

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT size=3D4>
<P>An Invitation to Join Our Company </P>
<P>Hello, 9/15/04 </P>
<P>Productions Plus would like you to invite your friends/family to register=
=20
with us for possible promotional work – it is FREE to be registered in=
 our=20
database. Too often we have to decline a clients request for talent, because=
 our=20
talent base is either unavailable and/or too far away. </P>
<P>As you know, we are a reputable company, who has been in business since 1=
981.=20
We are a nationwide company, covering all 50 states and parts of Mexico and=20
Canada. We are one of the top staffing agencies in the United States, and ar=
e=20
always looking for great talent in every city. </P>
<P>Productions Plus is always seeking vibrant, outgoing and responsible "Liv=
e=20
Advertisers" to represent the many well-known brands we have partnered with.=
=20
Fortune 500 companies have come to expect the very best representation from=20=
our=20
pool of talent, across the nation. </P>
<P>Please forward this email to your friends and family, as we would like to=
 be=20
able to accept larger and more dynamic events for all talent to work. By=20
achieving this goal we hope to multiply your opportunity for work with our f=
irm,=20
and our ability to satisfy our clients’ needs. </P>
<P>Productions Plus has many positions available including: </P>
<P>- Sampling</P>
<P>- Tour Management</P>
<P>- On-premise Liquor Promoters</P>
<P>- Mystery Shopping</P>
<P>- Spokes Models</P>
<P>- Trade Show Representatives</P>
<P>- Street Teams</P>
<P>To be considered for the many opportunities with Productions Plus please=20=
tell=20
your friends and family to email us at </FONT><A  href=3D"mailto:events at prod=
uctions.plus.com"><FONT  size=3D4>events at productions-plus.com</FONT></A><FON=
T size=3D4>.</P>
<P></P>
<P>We will then email out, the appropriate paperwork to be entered into our=20
database.</P>
<P>When replying please put "New Talent" in the subject line of your reply=20
email. Thank you. </P>
<P>All of us at Productions Plus are looking forward to working with you=20
soon.</P>
<P>"Setting the stage with Phenomenal People"<BR>Productions Plus<BR>30600=20
Telegraph Road <BR>Suite 2156<BR>Bingham Farms, Mi 48025 <BR>1-800-437-9815=20=
ext.=20
122<BR>1-248-644-5566 ext. 122<BR>1-248-723-0874 -=20
FAX</P></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>