[NEohioPAL]A prayer for a local artist/writer Diane Stresing

terry sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:34:44 PDT 2004

<P>Dear Fred, Friends of NeOhioPal, and SCBWI (society of children's book writer's and illustrators),</P>
<P>Please keep local artist and children's book writer, Diane Stresing, in your prayers. She was in a horrible accident a few weeks ago and has experienced many compications. This is a very loving and strong community that Diane is blessed to be a part of and we're just as blessed to have her in our cultural circle ---Thank you for your love and prayers.</P>
<P>Be well,</P>