[NEohioPAL]Middle school seeks theater experience !!!

Bkeepdreaming at aol.com Bkeepdreaming at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 08:15:32 PDT 2004

This is Bruce Michalski. Since 1978, I have been an actor/director/writer for the Cassidy ( Greenbrier) Theatre in Parma Hts. During this same time, I have been a teacher at Albion Middle School in Strongsville.

My "team" of teachers is looking to give our 7th grade students some taste of theater/ culture. The problem is that many of the daytime productions in town seem to be geared for younger kids ( ours are 12-13 yrs.. old) and really would not hold their attention. In the past we have gone to GLTF's "A Christmas Carol" and, needless to say, it was fantastic, but many of our kids had already seen it in 5th grade or with their parents.

We are looking for age appropriate shows to see during the school day or possibly theatrical groups to perform at our school.Anything in the Cleveland, Akron, Lorain area is in our travel range. Any ideas, NEOPAL friends? I can be reached at school at 440-572 7070, home at 440-888-6951 or e-mail at bkeepdreaming at aol.com.

Hope to hear from someone ! Thanks, Bruce Michalski