[NEohioPAL]content of neohio list

Moomabrams at aol.com Moomabrams at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 07:02:15 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1095170535

Dear Ms. Anelli
I read your note about the content of the neopal list with interest and
concern. Frankly , I consider the original posting to which you refer to be
completely appropriate , but your letter (and mine) questionable. The post from
Orange High School was looking for a speaker. It is my understanding the purpose of
the network is to facilitate such connections in the performing arts
community. There was certainly nothing in the posting which needed censoring. If you
don't care to support the group itself you are free to ignore it- some of us
were delighted with the posting and may respond. That is a freedom to cherish
and if need be,to defend.   Sincerely, Barbara Abrams

-------------------------------1095170535

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1458" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Dear Ms. Anelli</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">I read your note about the content of the=20=
neopal list with interest and concern. Frankly , I consider the original pos=
ting to which you refer to be completely appropriate , but your letter (and=20=
mine) questionable. The post from Orange High School was looking for a speak=
er. It is my understanding the purpose of the network is to facilitate such=20=
connections in the performing arts community. There was certainly nothing in=
 the posting which needed censoring. If you don't care to support the group=20=
itself you are free to ignore it- some of us were delighted with the posting=
 and may respond. That is a freedom to cherish  and if n=
eed be,to defend.   Sincerely, Barbara Abrams</FONT></DIV></BODY><=
/HTML>