[NEohioPAL]content of neohio list

msep at juno.com msep at juno.com
Tue Sep 14 12:32:47 PDT 2004

This probably won't be popular, but...

I took neither delight nor disadain from the Orange High School posting.
I -- like hundreds of other people on the list -- deleted it almost
immediately.
My hope is that people who respond to Andrea Anelli's
original post do so to her privately.
Or contact Fred Sternfeld. He's a friendly guy.
I delete enough NEOhioPAL
e-mail and have no desire to add to that number further
agreements/disagreements based on the e-mail that has
generated this thread. It's like having to shut out some
person having a conversation on his cell phone in a
public place. You lose nothing by simply contacting the individual
directly,
and you save the other 2,000 or so NEOhioPal-ers the
chore of removing your message.

This list has not usually been used as a discussion list,
more as an ad bulletin board. Didn't we establish at some point earlier
on that that was to be its general purpose -- an announcement board?
I can remember having had at least one e-mail I wrote not sent to the
general list due to the nature of its content. In the end, I agree
with Fred for not having forwarded it.

Mike Sepesy