[NEohioPAL]content of Neohiopal list

Mike Caraffi mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 12:57:39 PDT 2004

--0-1686423336-1095191859=:40937

Mrs. Anelli,

It has become blatently obvious that you would be the ONLY one who would appreciate using this list for ONLY the posting of acting jobs.

Being a fairly new subscriber to the list, but having known about it for quite some time, I've seen first hand the VALUE of this precious resource within the Cleveland theater community.  Wait... not community.... FAMILY!  Yes...yes... the Cleveland theater FAMILY!

As artists, we all encounter the same things at some point in our lives.  We all struggle, sometimes not knowing when the next "gig" is.  But it is at these times, that this resource is at its most valuable.  We can reach out via this list, and there is always SOMEONE who is willing to help, if not many people.  I don't feel that the positing from Organe High School promotes ones personal agenda, but in fact reaches out and asks for assistance within one of the most ACCEPTING of families - the ARTS community.  Mrs. Anelli, could you honestly say that if one of your family members were in need of your assistance that you would turn your back on them?  How would you feel if the tables were turned and a door was shut in YOUR face?

Think about those things.  If you open a door for others, they in turn will open one for you.

Sincerely,
Michael Caraffi