[NEohioPAL]content of neohio list

LissyGulick at aol.com LissyGulick at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 13:31:09 PDT 2004

--part1_8e.152039cd.2e78af0d_boundary

Dear Fellow NEohioPA's,
Because of this list, I have found tenants for my brother's rental properties
(greatful actors needing immediate temporary housing); referred questioners
to good voice and dialect teachers I know; met a marvellous new colleague to
mentor me in my fledgling film-scoring career; referred people who needed
furniture to epople needing to sell furniture -- and HOPEFULLY found a guest speaker
for the kids at Orange trying to start a much-needed group: a good friend who
regularly volunteers at a college near him to be the token gay guy who speaks
in sociology/psychology classes.

I do like the recently-posted suggestion that the list could have sub-topics
such that if you are looking for a dentist and not an audition, you will know
which posts to open!

Yours in the Faith (take your pick) :)
Lissy Gulick
Lissy's--uh--tribute to the Bush campaign

--part1_8e.152039cd.2e78af0d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Dear Fellow NEohioPA's,<BR>
Because of this list, I have found tenants for my brother's rental propertie=
s (greatful actors needing immediate temporary housing); referred questioner=
s to good voice and dialect teachers I know; met a marvellous new colleague=20=
to mentor me in my fledgling film-scoring career; referred people who needed=
 furniture to epople needing to sell furniture -- and HOPEFULLY found a gues=
t speaker for the kids at Orange trying to start a much-needed group: a good=
 friend who regularly volunteers at a college near him to be the token gay g=
uy who speaks in sociology/psychology classes.<BR>
<BR>
I do like the recently-posted suggestion that the list could have sub-topics=
 such that if you are looking for a dentist and not an audition, you will kn=
ow which posts to open!<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Yours in the Faith (take your pick) :)<BR>
Lissy Gulick<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"=
2"><A HREF=3D"http://www.geocities.com/lissygulick/anyone_but_bush_Lissy_Gu.=
html">Lissy's--uh--tribute to the Bush campaign</A></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#00=
0000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"=
2"></FONT></HTML>
--part1_8e.152039cd.2e78af0d_boundary--