[NEohioPAL]David Lemoyne is Back

David Lemoyne learn2act at email.com
Mon Sep 20 11:08:26 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone. It is much easier to use this list to do this than to send individual emails.

With the death of my father last week, I was happy to receive all of the emails and phone calls with thoughts and prayers being sent to me and my family. It is great to see that we all stick by each other even when it is not theater or acting related issues.

Since last week was so crazy, I had not gotten the opportunity to respond to many of your emails. My mailbox quickly filled up and I had to delete many to even use it.

Well, I am back in action and ready to work. SO... if any of you sent me emails that were not responded to, please send them again to david at davidlemoyne.com If you know of any teaching opportunities, let me know about those as well. I am going to be looking to pick up some extra work pretty soon here.

Take Care everyone and thanks again.

David Lemoyne
Managing Director
ActorsCoach Productions