[NEohioPAL]This is the final weekend of convergence-continuum's production of La Turista

convergence-continuum info at convergence-continuum.org
Mon Sep 20 22:01:09 PDT 2004

--B_3178573269_147573

This weekend is your last chance to see convergence-continuum's production
of Sam Shepard's La Turista, which Christine Howey of the Scene called a
"risk-taking play [that] gives the audience's imagination as well as the
acting company plenty of room to swing freely" in which "the pace never
flags, and the surprises pile one atop the next."

You won't want to miss out on the fun.  According to Keith Joseph in the
Free Times: "For those looking for thrills, the evening has the visceral
excitement of a well-staged bar fight."

For their full reviews and photos, click on the links below:
Scene Magazine
http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2004-09-01/stage.html

Free Times
http://www.freetimes.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1
919

The Plain Dealer
http://www.cleveland.com/search/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/10938583162043
32.xml?easta

La Turista runs Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm through
September 25 at the Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic
Tremont neighborhood.  Tickets:  $12 general admission, $9 students &
seniors. Reservations at 216.687.0074 or
http://www.convergence-continuum.org.

--B_3178573269_147573

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>This is the final weekend of convergence-continuum's production of L=
a Turista</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">This weekend is your last chance to see convergence-co=
ntinuum's production of Sam Shepard's <I>La Turista,</I> which Christine How=
ey of the Scene called a "risk-taking play [that] gives the audience's =
imagination as well as the acting company plenty of room to swing freely&quo=
t; in which "the pace never flags, and the surprises pile one atop the =
next."<BR>
<BR>
You won't want to miss out on the fun.  According to Keith Joseph in t=
he<BR>
Free Times: "For those looking for thrills, the evening has the viscer=
al<BR>
excitement of a well-staged bar fight."<BR>
<BR>
For their full reviews and photos, click on the links below:<BR>
Scene Magazine<BR>
http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2004-09-01/stage.html<BR>
<BR>
Free Times<BR>
http://www.freetimes.com/modules.php?op=3Dmodload&name=3DNews&file=3Darti=
cle&sid=3D1919<BR>
<BR>
The Plain Dealer<BR>
http://www.cleveland.com/search/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/1093858316204=
332.xml?easta<BR>
<BR>
<I>La Turista</I> runs Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm through =
September 25 at the Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic Tremo=
nt neighborhood.  Tickets:  $12 general admission, $9 students &am=
p; seniors. Reservations at 216.687.0074 or http://www.convergence-continuum=
.org.<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>