[NEohioPAL]MUSICIANS WITHOUT GIGS ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 1

Richard Boothroyd rboothie at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 21 23:29:03 PDT 2004

I am really getting tired of partisan politics but It is our responsibility
to get everyone eligible to vote registered so tonight I solicited and
received the support of a number of companies to host a voters registration
event at THE ROSE in Medina.

I am looking for musicians playing all styles of music to join us throughout
the evening from 7PM-Midnight on October 1 for a jam and open mic on our
stage. There will be NO admission obviously but there will be a great
opportunity to play with equally interested musicians while building our
collective musical community.

For directions visit www.therosetheater.com a formal announcement will be on
our homepage within 24 hours.

Richard