[NEohioPAL]I'm Back!!! Public Squares Show!!!

Adrian Byerly abyerly24 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 18:11:11 PDT 2004

I told you if you didn't come to show.....

The Public Squares, Cleveland's newest sketch comedy
and improv group, will be performing this Saturday!!!

Sept 25th @ 8pm
at the world famous Croatian Tavern

The improv group Attractive Nusiance will be opening
up for The Public Squares.

Tickets are $7.00 in advance at
www.thepublicsquares.com or $8.00 day of the show.

Got a valid college id?  Bring it and get $1.00 off
your admission!

The Croatian Tavern is located at the corner of E 33rd
and St. Clair across the street from State Chemical w/
easy access to Interbelt and Shoreway.

Parking is free!!!

For more information or detailed driving directions,
check out www.thepublicsquares.com.

You MUST be 18 to enter and 21 to drink.

Be there and get squared!!!