[NEohioPAL]CPT, NaCl, and Number Eleven Theatre open THE CONFESSIONS OF PUNCH AND JUDY TONIGHT!

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at cptonline.org
Fri Sep 24 09:07:31 PDT 2004

Join Cleveland Public Theatre, NaCl, and Number Eleven Theatre for the World
Premiere of THE CONFESSIONS OF PUNCH AND JUDY!  Opening Night is tonight,
Sept. 24, at 8pm!

We recommend making reservations with the box office at 216/631-2727 ext.
501.

If you join us tonight, please stay for an Opening Night Independent Theatre
Club reception.

If you join us for the Sunday, Sept. 26 performance, please stay for the
talkback with the actors and director.

THE CONFESSIONS OF PUNCH AND JUDY
Conceived by Raymond Bobgan, Tannis Kowalchuk, and Ker Wells
Directed by CPT Resident Director Raymond Bobgan

Sept. 24 - Oct. 9
Thurs. 7:30pm
Fri. and Sat. 8pm
Sun. 3pm

Tix $10 - $15

Let's visit our old friends, Punch and Judy! We've known them for a long,
long time. We've always been a little alarmed at the nature of their
relationship. How is their marriage doing? Is she having an affair? Does he
really beat her? Shhh. Here they come!
THE CONFESSIONS OF PUNCH AND JUDY explodes the myths behind the puppets and
brings them to life in a brilliantly comic performance about love and
partnerships.
World Premiere!

The first of FOUR Independent Theatre Club productions! What's ITC? Become a
member today! Get info. at 216/631-2727 ext. 501!