[NEohioPAL]Natural Bridges LLC seeking Extra Puppeteers for two commercials

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 19:30:32 PDT 2004

Natural Bridges LLC, a full-service Puppet Production Company specializing in using puppet characters for Advertising and Promotions, Films, Television shows and Theatrical productions, and in our very own, soon-to-be TV show “NBTV,” is seeking some Extra Puppeteers for two upcoming commercials that we will be filming in Northeastern Ohio around October or November 2004.  These two commercials will be filmed and aired locally in Northeastern Ohio.

We are seeking several extra puppeteers with mouth-style puppetry experience and the ability to manipulate a puppet character from various positions and angles.  There is no pay involved, but food will be provided at the shoots and you will receive proper credit mention and a copy of the commercial upon completion.

If interested, please submit your contact information and resume via email to:  PierogiProductOH at aol.com or regular mail to: Natural Bridges LLC; Extra Puppeteers; PO Box 30688; Cleveland, Ohio 44130

Thank you.

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
Phone: 1-888-866-4877
Email:   NaturalBridgesOH at aol.com
Web:     www.thenaturalbridges.com
“If you can dream it, we can create it.”