[NEohioPAL]Guitar Player needed for GLTG's "Little Shop of Horrors"

David W. Coxe rockhall73 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 06:45:24 PDT 2004

--0-2146700141-1096292724=:77702

Hello!  I am in need of a guitar player for Geauga Lyric Theater's production of Little Shop of Horrors. Show dates are:

October 8,9,15,16,22,29,30 at 8:00pm
October 23 at 9:00pm
October 31 2:00 matinee

Please contact me at rockhall73 at yahoo.com or at (440) 453-9020 if interested.

Candidates must have full effects pedals and both electric and accoustic guitars.

David W. Coxe
Mobius Enterprises
rockhall73 at yahoo.com
--0-2146700141-1096292724=:77702

<DIV>Hello!  I am in need of a guitar player for Geauga Lyric Theater's production of Little Shop of Horrors. Show dates are:</DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=PlayDate>October 8,9,15,16,22,29,30 at 8:00pm<BR>October 23 at 9:00pm<BR>October 31 2:00 matinee</P>
<P class=PlayDate>Please contact me at <A href="mailto:rockhall73 at yahoo.com">rockhall73 at yahoo.com</A> or at (440) 453-9020 if interested.</P>
rockhall73 at yahoo.com
--0-2146700141-1096292724=:77702--