[NEohioPAL]Web Designer Wanted

Deborah Frazier frazier at wksu.org
Mon Sep 27 09:52:15 PDT 2004

Hello All.  My day job is director of administration for WKSU, and we h=
ave
an opening that might be of interest to some here: Multimedia Developer=

(Web Designer) [No. 590407PD]

We're seeking outstanding candidates who can create clean, stylist, dyn=
amic
and engaging web designs with focus on usability.  Responsible for all
phases of design, from concept to execution, with emphasis on hands-on
graphic design and page layout (including creating and optimizing image=
s.)
This is definitely a full-time position.  You can gain an understanding=
 of
that and our operation at http://www.wksu.org/ and at
http://www.folkalley.com.

For a complete description of this position and to apply online, visit =
our
jobsite at http://jobs.kent.edu.  When applying on line, please submit =
cover letter, resume and contact information for three (3) professional=

references.  Also provide links to designed sites and attachments of ot=
her
applicable designed graphics, specifying your role in their creation.

Thank you,
Deborah Frazier
=