[NEohioPAL]11 year old boy needed for Independent film

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 06:14:24 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1096377264

Hey guys,

This is Michelle Dean.  I am the production manager for Travelin Light
Productions and their new film Dead Silent.  We are in need of an 11 year old boy
for a flash back sequence in the film.

There are no speaking lines but it is a very important part.  Please contact
me right away so we can audition anyone interested.

Thank you so much,
Michelle Dean
330-644-4421

-------------------------------1096377264

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hey guys,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is Michelle Dean.  I am the production manager for Travelin L=
ight Productions and their new film Dead Silent.  We are in need of an=20=
11 year old boy for a flash back sequence in the film.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>There are no speaking lines but it is a very important part.  Plea=
se contact me right away so we can audition anyone interested.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you so much,</DIV>
<DIV>Michelle Dean</DIV>
<DIV>330-644-4421</DIV></BODY></HTML>