[NEohioPAL]Extras 4 Film for listserve

Vince Gonzalez vintastic2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 18:39:17 PDT 2004

Gonzfield Productions is shooting a 35mm short film on
the Westside of Cleveland Saturday Oct. 9th through
Monday Oct. 11th.  They are currently seeking unpaid
extras & individuals for minor roles.  The film
explores Hispanic identity & culture so we need Latino
actors (other etnicities are also needed).  Following
is a brief description of the roles, no experience is
necessary.  FYI, we are looking for real, neighborhood
types.

Middle aged man - Hispanic business man who is gruff
and dismissive when confronted by the main character.
No dialog, only physical actions.

Older Woman - Hispanic Restaurant Worker, woman who
sweeps the steps of a Hispanic restaurant and is
suspicious  of the main character.  Fluent Spanish
Dialog, must be animated and concerned!

Extras - Needed for scenery (sit to wait for a train,
cross the street, walk past the camera...).  No
experience needed and it should be easy and a lot of
fun!  All ages (kids to grandparents), types
(professionals to street kids), and ethnicities (favor
Latinos but we need a mix of all) are needed!  These
jobs should require only 4 - 6 hours worth of work
(unless they want to commit for longer).  Please send
us basic information (age, race, acting experience,
languages spoken, and a brief physical description)
along with availability day and evenings for Saturday
through Tuesday.

Once again, the positions will not be paid but
individuals will receive a screen credit and great
experience.  Please send all inquiries to
gonzfield_productions at yahoo.com with all relevant info
along with a headshot or picture if possible.