[NEohioPAL]Free Food, Fun, and Facials!!

Michael N. Herzog zoghd1200 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:45:29 PDT 2004

                                  CALLING ALL CREATIVE WOMAN!

How would you like to.....

A) Be pampered with a free facial
B) Be the first in line to choose from a wide selection of holiday gifts
C) Update and/or replenish your theater cases and/or make-up bags

Spoil yourselves rotten on Saturday October 23rd, 2004. I will be hosting an
exclusive party for the arts community from 1:00-10:30PM at my home on the
West Side. Hurry, spaces are limited and time slots are as follows:

(Complimentary              1:00
Coffee & Desserts           2:45
Courtesy of:                  4:30
Mary Kay)

(Complimentary             6:30
Wine & Cheese             8:45
Courtesy of:                 10:30
Mary Kay)

Please E-mail me with the time slot of your choice to:
GretchRedBull at AOL.Com. An E-Mail with your confirmation and directions will
follow.

                                                                Can't wait
to see you,
                                                                Gretchen
Thompson-Herzog

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE RESPOND ONLY TO
GretchRedBull at AOL.Com.