[NEohioPAL]Grip/PA wanted for Film

Gonzfield Pictures gonzfield_pictures at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 14:46:15 PDT 2004

Gonzfield Productions is producing a 35mm short film
on Cleveland's West side from Saturday Oct. 9th thru
Monday Oct. 11th.  We are currently looking for a
Production Assistant to assist with the filming.  PA's
must be over 18 with their own transportation.
Experience is preferred but not necessary, familiarity
with Tremont and the Near West Side is a plus.
Position is unpaid but includes production meals and
screen credit.  Interested individuals should e-mail:
gonzfield_pictures at yahoo.com (ATTN: CLEVELAND PA) with
resume and  availability.  Please include phone number
for interview with best times to call.  This is a
great opportunity to see a film up-close and to gain
valuable experience.  We want to hear from you!