[NEohioPAL]Royalton Players Auditions for "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever"

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 05:40:30 PDT 2004

                       AUDITIONS

                         FOR

             ROYALTON PLAYERS PRODUCTION OF

            THE BEST CHRISTMAS PAGEANT EVER

           October 9 and 10 from 1 pm to 3 pm

         We need adults and children of all ages

        Performance dates: December 10, 11 and 12

Auditions will be held at the International Dance and
Cultural Center at 29 West 130th St.  Behind CVS at
Bennett’s Corners,two miles south of Rte. 82

If you have questions, please call 330 220-5811

=====
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Willy Wonka, "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"