[NEohioPAL]Hair stylist needed for movie shoot

Joe Ostrica joe216films at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:13:36 PDT 2004

216 Films is seeking a hair stylist for our short film GUYS. The person we
originally had lined up had to withdraw. We are shooting Oct. 7-10 in
Lakewood (just west of Cleveland).

There are no more than 6 principle actors in every scene and our four leads
are males that do not require a lot of work.

Meals will be provided as well as SCREEN CREDIT.

Here's what the SHOOTING SCHEDULE IS:

NOTE: FULL DAYS ARE 10 HOUR SHIFTS but hair stylist will not be needed all
10 hours (unless of course they are available to stay the whole time!).

Thursday, Sept. 7
10 p.m. until 8 a.m.

Friday, Sept. 8
10 p.m. until 8 a.m.

Saturday, Sept. 9
6 p.m. until 4 a.m.

Sunday, Sept. 10 (AT LEAST A HALF DAY, POSSIBLY A FULL DAY)
2 p.m until 7 p.m.
OR
2 p.m until 11 p.m.

If you are at all interested, or can work any of these days or know ANYONE
that might be interested in this, PLEASE e-mail Joe Ostrica ASAP at:
joe at 216films.com

Check out our website at: www.216films.com