[NEohioPAL]CORRECT phone number for Murder Mystery

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Sun Oct 3 05:32:16 PDT 2004

--=====================_84831026==_.ALT

The flyer I have for the "Fatal Fifties Affair" at Greystone was apparently
printed wrong and will be recalled. The CORRECT phone number for bookings
for this intereactive and hilarious murder mystery by Mysteries by Moushey
is:  330-761-1950 (Pretty cool phone number for this show, huh? 1950 - the
Fatal Fifties!)  Anyway, call and make reservations for the most fun you
can have legally. See you there.

--Pommy

The flyer I have for the "Fatal Fifties Affair" at Greystone
was apparently printed wrong and will be recalled. The CORRECT phone
number for bookings for this intereactive and hilarious murder mystery by
cool phone number for this show, huh? 1950 - the Fatal Fifties!)
Anyway, call and make reservations for the most fun you can have legally.
See you there.<br>
--Pommy</html>