[NEohioPAL]student in need of NYC housing. please help.

anneli curnock ani_the_elf at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 17:02:31 PDT 2004

--0-933506050-1096848151=:16255

Hello, My name is Anneli Curnock. Im 19 years old. I Will be attending "The AMerican Academy of Dramatic Arts" starting Oct. 27th. However, I have yet to find a place to stay in NYC., and I need to be setteled by the 17th . THe school is located on east 30th street and madison Ave. I have only two and a half weeks to find somwhere to live. please if  you know of anyone who has an affordable room for rent near or in manhattan, or someone who needs a roommate email me. Thank you.my email is ani_the_elf at yahoo.com