[NEohioPAL]Come and support a friend!

z h athenaghost_6 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 3 19:11:00 PDT 2004

--0-27676707-1096855860=:14627

Yes, I am shamelessly trying to drum up business for myself again!!!!

Where can you catch the talents of Zac Hudak dressed as a woman hosting karaoke?

Monday nights!  Karaoke!  Bounce Night Club! 11:00PM!  25th and Detroit!
Also join Athena Ghost and the beauties of Bounce Thursday night at Midnight for Sex, Drag and Rock and roll!

ALSO!

Where can you catch the masterful mixology talents of Zac Hudak and his gal pal Carrie Sunday?

THIS WED!
BATTLE OF THE BARTENDERS!
McCarthy's in Lakewood!  On Detroit!

Come on down!
Thank you in advance!

--0-27676707-1096855860=:14627

<DIV>Yes, I am shamelessly trying to drum up business for myself again!!!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Where can you catch the talents of Zac Hudak dressed as a woman hosting karaoke?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Monday nights!  Karaoke!  Bounce Night Club! 11:00PM!  25th and Detroit!</DIV>
<DIV>Also join Athena Ghost and the beauties of Bounce Thursday night at Midnight for Sex, Drag and Rock and roll!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>ALSO!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Where can you catch the masterful mixology talents of Zac Hudak and his gal pal Carrie Sunday?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>THIS WED!</DIV>
<DIV>BATTLE OF THE BARTENDERS!</DIV>
<DIV>McCarthy's in Lakewood!  On Detroit!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Come on down!</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you in advance!</DIV>
--0-27676707-1096855860=:14627--