[NEohioPAL]Hudson Players Seek Director for upcoming "Annie Get Your Gun"

Gary Maher gmaher at alltel.net
Wed Oct 6 04:42:28 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C4AB78.07A203A0

The Hudson Players are seeking director candidates for the musical revival
version of "Annie Get Your Gun". The show auditions November 7 & 8, 2004 and
performs February 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 20, 25 & 26 and tells the tale of
Ohio native Annie Oakley. With music by Irving Berlin it promises to be a
great and challenging production. The Hudson Players are a small but
established community theater currently celebrating our 65th anniversary
season. We are located in the heart of Hudson. Interested candidates should