[NEohioPAL]Osper King show date moved to Nov 13

gregory phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 08:56:38 PDT 2004

Unfortunately we ran behind in the production of our
CD and since the concert is to promote the release we
had to move the show back three weeks to saturday
November 13th I apologize for any inconvenience and
hope the people coming from out of state will still be
able to come. we will be posting all info on our
website as soon as we have everything together. Once
again the new date is Nov 13th

                               Al Diamond Phillips