[NEohioPAL]Mambo Italiano Opens!!!!!!! at the Cleveland Play House Club

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 11:34:16 PDT 2004

--part1_da.15c74307.2e9594a8_boundary

Dear Friends,

Opening this Saturday night at The Cleveland Play House Club is Mambo
Italiano!
We would love it if you could attend during our run. Here's the deal. Ciao!

What: MAMBO ITALIAN, An Evening of Good Food, Good Times and Mob Hits.

Featuring: Kevin Joseph Kelly, Donnie Long, G. A. Taggett. James Mango of
bass. Musical Direction by Brad Wyner. Written and Directed by William
Hoffman.

When: October 9-30, Friday & Saturdays at 9PM. Wednesday Mats: October 13,
20, 27 at 1PM.

Where: The Cleveland Play House Club, located on the Carnegie Avenue side
of The Play House Complex, between East 84th & 86th.

How Much: Friday and Saturday tickets are $20
Food and drink is extra. Matinee tickets are $30 which includes lunch.

The ticket office  is (216) 795-7000

Seating: First come, first served. The dining room opens a bit after 8PM for
the Friday & Saturday performances. 12 Noon for the mats.

Parking tips: Valet Parking is available.

Do I Have To Eat Dinner? No. You don't have to do nuttin'. But drinking is
advisable. There will be a full menu available and the bar is open, of
course. But you don't have to eat if you don't want to.

Sincerely,
Kevin Joseph Kelly
Call me for anything 216-269-3824
TPOG!

--part1_da.15c74307.2e9594a8_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Friends,<BR>
<BR>
Opening this Saturday night at The Cleveland Play House Club is Mambo Italia=
no!<BR>
We would love it if you could attend during our run. Here's the deal. Ciao!<=

<BR>
What: MAMBO ITALIAN, An Evening of Good Food, Good Times and Mob Hits.<BR>
<BR>
Featuring: Kevin Joseph Kelly, Donnie Long, G. A. Taggett. James Mango of <B=

bass. Musical Direction by Brad Wyner. Written and Directed by William Hoffm=
an.<BR>
<BR>
When: October 9-30, Friday & Saturdays at 9PM. Wednesday Mats: October 1=
3, <BR>
20, 27 at 1PM.<BR>
<BR>
Where: The Cleveland Play House Club, located on the Carnegie Avenue side <B=

of The Play House Complex, between East 84th & 86th.<BR>
<BR>
How Much: Friday and Saturday tickets are $20 <BR>
Food and drink is extra. Matinee tickets are $30 which includes lunch.<BR>
 <BR>
The ticket office  is (216) 795-7000 <BR>
<BR>
Seating: First come, first served. The dining room opens a bit after 8PM for=
 <BR>
the Friday & Saturday performances. 12 Noon for the mats.<BR>
<BR>
Parking tips: Valet Parking is available.<BR>
<BR>
Do I Have To Eat Dinner? No. You don't have to do nuttin'. But drinking is <=

advisable. There will be a full menu available and the bar is open, of <BR>
course. But you don't have to eat if you don't want to.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,           <BR>
Kevin Joseph Kelly<BR>
Call me for anything 216-269-3824<BR>