[NEohioPAL]Monday, October 18th, Birthday Party at Cronies

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 13:31:32 PDT 2004

--part1_b7.480ac679.2e95b024_boundary

Please join me at Cronies as I pass through another milestone on Monday,
October 18th.
That milestone is that I survived theatre for another year, and yes I am
older.
Come and join me for a quiet night of reminiscing, ha.

Sincerely,
Kevin Joseph Kelly
Call me for anything 216-269-3824
TPOG!

--part1_b7.480ac679.2e95b024_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Please join me at<B> Cronies</B> as=
 I pass through another milestone on Monday, October 18th.<BR>
That milestone is that I survived theatre for another year, and yes I am old=
er.<BR>
Come and join me for a quiet night of reminiscing, ha.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,          <BR>
Kevin Joseph Kelly<BR>
Call me for anything 216-269-3824<BR>