[NEohioPAL]CCFA needs designer, street performers

Margi Herwald mherwald at cjn.org
Thu Oct 7 14:51:55 PDT 2004

SEEKING SET DESIGNER, STREET PERFORMERS FOR CHARITY EVENT

The Northeast Ohio Chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation is seeking
a set designer/ decorator and street performers to help out with our annual
Monte Carlo Night benefit, taking place Feb. 26, 2005, at the Embassy Suites
in Independence.

First, we need a talented designer to help us come up with a new design for
"Le Shoppe," our prize and gift display store. We need a fresh look and help
building this display area, which we want to be a separate space from the
rest of the party.

At the event, we need street performers to mingle with and entertain the
crowd. Looking for jugglers, strolling musicians, sleight-of-hand magicians,
etc..

We are a charity (all proceeds from the event go to research and helping
people with Crohn's and ulcerative colitis), so we're looking for people
willing to donate their services. In exchange we can offer lots of
opportunities for free publicity at the event.  If you're interested,
contact Helen Fineberg at 216-464-1515 or Nanci Stein at 216-831-2692. For
more info: http://www.ccfa.org/chapters/neohio/