[NEohioPAL]Lighting Designer needed for Wild Plum ASAP!

Denise Astorino wildplumproductions at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 09:30:59 PDT 2004

--0-950183714-1097512259=:49940

Hello! Wild Plum Productions is looking for a lighting designer for it's coming production of "Touched:Bodies of Work", a collaborative production between Wild Plum Productions, Cleveland Public Theatre and The LGBT Center of Cleveland.

This is a paid position and the production starts November 18th thru the 28th.

Please call (216)228-8174 and leave a message for Denise Astorino if interested.

We are looking to fill this position asap!

Thank you!

Denise Astorino
Wild Plum Productions

--0-950183714-1097512259=:49940

<DIV>Hello! Wild Plum Productions is looking for a lighting designer for it's coming production of "Touched:Bodies of Work", a collaborative production between Wild Plum Productions, Cleveland Public Theatre and The LGBT Center of Cleveland.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is a paid position and the production starts November 18th thru the 28th. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please call (216)228-8174 and leave a message for Denise Astorino if interested.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are looking to fill this position asap! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Denise Astorino</DIV>