[NEohioPAL]Experienced Musical Comedy Performers

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Mon Oct 11 11:18:36 PDT 2004

Hi Folks,

OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS is celebrating it's 10 Year Anniversary.
Founded in 1994, OTL specializes in customized musical productions
 for business and social events. We also book a wide variety of
 entertainment: Murder Mystery Troupes, Look-Alikes, Dance Troupes,
 Improv Troupes, Comics, Magicians and Musical Acts.

We have several projects on the horizon and are seeking the best
 local and regional talent available.
=20
Out To Lunch Events is accepting photos/resumes/videotapes for upcoming
corporate events and for consideration for two ongoing shows with strong
potential.=20

We are seeking experienced Musical Comedy Performers, men and women-
20's-40's singer/actors who move well and with strong comedic abilities.
=20
Please forward your headshot, resume (and *press kit if available) to:
Helene Weinberg
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS
28455 Knickerbocker Road
Cleveland, OH 44140

Or email materials to: Helene at outtolunchevents.com
=20
*If you have a video that shows your abilities in an upbeat musical
production number, that would be extremely helpful. Don=B9t be overly
concerned with the production quality-or if it=B9s a rough edit of your video=
,
Just 2-3 minutes of your best stuff is all we need.
Tapes will be kept on file unless requested otherwise.
=20
All potential performers will be contacted for subsequent auditions. Please
include all your contact information. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
=20
THANK YOU!
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS- The business of fun