[NEohioPAL]Children's Entertainment needed

Cheryl Carter cherylcarter at neo.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 05:32:51 PDT 2004

KidsFair 2004, an annual fundaiser for several childrens charitites, will be
November 7
(10:00am - 6:00pm) at the John S Knight Center in Akron. We had over 10,000
children and their families attend last year and we expect an even bigger
crowd due to 3 shows being presented by THE Sponge Bob Square Pants.

We are looking for 3 more kids performers to do an onstage 20-25 minute
performance. Puppeters, magicians, storytellers, stage shows, singing
groups, dance groups, etc. Their is no money involved but your name and
information would be printed in our hand-outs, publicity and posters. You
can market yourself right after the perforance and it's a great way to build
your brand name. Please contact Cheryl Carter at cherylcarter at neo.rr.com if
you would to discuss a performance time. Think out of the box and get
publicity that costs you nothng but a little time. This is a wonderful event
to be seen at!

Thank you!