[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas Marci.Janas at oberlin.edu
Wed Oct 13 07:37:05 PDT 2004

IMPORTANT! This message has been blind-carbon-copied to you.
Do not reply-to-all or forward it without the author's permission.

Hello, everyone.

Here is your digest of news and information from the Oberlin Conservatory
of Music.

One of our first-year students, cellist Gabrielle Athayde, is featured on
the PBS documentary film SOUNDMIX: FIVE YOUNG MUSICIANS. The program airs
locally tonight (Wednesday) at 8 p.m. on WVIZ ideastream.

Tickets are still available for tomorrow night's Artist Recital Series
concert featuring violinist Jennifer Koh, a 1997 graduate of Oberlin. The
concert begins at 8 p.m. in Finney Chapel at  and will be broadcast live on
104.9 FM WCLV and wclv.com through the generous sponsorship of The
Riverside Company.

You can read about Jennifer Koh on our web site:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

The November residency of pianist Russell Sherman has been postponed until
2005.

For additional events information, please visit:

<http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl>

I hope you find this digest useful as you plan your arts coverage. If I can
be of assistance, please let me know.

Warm regards,

Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH 44074
Tel: 440-775-8328