[NEohioPAL]Monday October 18th Birthdays are being celebrated at Cronies

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 12:33:50 PDT 2004

--part1_1d4.2ca5c481.2ea02e9e_boundary

It is an unofficial birthday party for anyone who is getting older in
October.
It was just so hard to keep it just about me.
So join Larry, Curtis, Amy and others as we use food and alcohol and diet
coke to move forward in life with grace and beauty and non published phone
numbers.
See you there!!!!!!!!
Karaoke will be cranking as well.

Sincerely,
Kevin Joseph Kelly
Call me for anything 216-269-3824
TPOG!

--part1_1d4.2ca5c481.2ea02e9e_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">It is an unofficial birthday party=20=
for anyone who is getting older in October.<BR>
It was just so hard to keep it just about me.<BR>
So join Larry, Curtis, Amy and others as we use food and alcohol and diet co=
ke to move forward in life with grace and beauty and non published phone num=
bers.<BR>
See you there!!!!!!!!<BR>
Karaoke will be cranking as well.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,           <BR>
Kevin Joseph Kelly<BR>
Call me for anything 216-269-3824<BR>
TPOG!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d4.2ca5c481.2ea02e9e_boundary--