[NEohioPAL]Spectacular Music Productions Christmas Show Info

cherie lawrence mcmamahoo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 13:00:35 PDT 2004

WHO: Spectacular Music Productions presents its

WHAT: 2004 Christmas Music Spectacular, a 2 hr variety
inspirational holiday extravaganza with new costumes, set,
songs, 150 member select voice choir, 30 member dance
troupe and 20 piece orchestra conducted by Maestro and
co-producer, Larry Wilgus.  Co-Producer Helen Wilgus,
Choreographer Linda Cavella, Costumer Susan Blurton

WHEN: Fri Dec 10   7.30pm
      Sat Dec 11  11.00am  3.30pm and 8.00pm PBS will
tape the two matinees for possible national TV broadcast.
Join the excitement as part of our audience!
      Sun Dec 12   3.00 PM final performance of 2004
WHERE: Akron Civic Theater 182 South Main Street, the heart
of downtown Akron

TICKETS $34 Main floor and loges, $30 balcony now on sale
by PHONE:
Akron Civic Box Office  Mon-Fri 11am to 5.30pm
330.253.2488  If busy, call 330.972.7570
(Akron)     330.945.9400
(Cleveland) 216.941.5555 OR ONLINE
www.ticketmaster.com     www.akroncivic.com  AND all
Ticketmaster outlets, including Kaufmann's and select Giant
Eagle stores. Visit our web site at
www.spectacularmusic.org

SMP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose
productions showcase community local talent. To help defray
show costs, we are seeking patronships and corporate
sponsors to place camera-ready ads in our program, an
opportunity to reach nearly 9,000 potential customers in
the greater northeast Ohio region. In appreciation they'd
receive 2 complimentary tickets, a $68 value, for the show.
Contributions are tax deductible. For details, or to become
a sponsor or patron, please contact Larry or Helen at
wilspec at ezo.net or phone 330.699.0700 Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm.
Thank you, and many blessings!