[NEohioPAL]Next Artistic Spiritual CInema Community Meeting

Cinemaspiritohio at aol.com Cinemaspiritohio at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 22:48:14 PDT 2004

Hello All - I'm so sorry it's been two months since out last meeting.  My computer was down (still not operating at 100%) and I have been in rehearsals six days a week for RAGTIME at Tri C East (We run October 27-November 14)  This show has a dynamite professional cast and is going to be PHENOMINAL!!!  Please come see it if you can. Now down to business........

The next meeting of the Artistic Spiritual Cinema Community will be held:
             When:  Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004
             Where: The Angel's Nest B&B Retreat
                     **93 Geoppert Road, Peninsula 44164
             Time:  7:30pm - 10:pm
             Bring: A favorite drink and munchie
             Share: Your latest project, need, screenplay,
                    idea or goal for support and feedback
If you need actors to read your script, let me know in advance

PLEASE RSVP if you are coming so I can prepare chairs, etc.

Hope to see you there.

Hugs and blessings
Mary Faktor (the actor)
Cleveland Coordinator
Artistic Spiritual Cinema Community
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
www.AngelsNest.us
888-913-3473
330-655-2895

**Turnpike or 271 to Route 8 to Route 303-Hudson/Peninsula
At light (Route 303) Cross over and go straight across toward Cascade Auto Group Billboard.  Go exactly 1 and 1/2 miles (Pass Virginia Motel on right,Suncrest Nursery on left, and Nations Rent on right.  Immediately after Nations Rent look on right for GEOPPERT ROAD (it's a small street with a billboard there, but they keep changing ads so I can't tell you what it will say) - Turn right onto GEOPPERT and go 1/10 of a mile past two houses and down a little dip in the road....see a WHITE MAILBOX #93, with 2 blue and 2 red reflectors and an americana angel.  You won't see a house.  Turn onto that drive way #93 and follow up to the house. Please park on my drive and not on the road.