[NEohioPAL]pay for set building wkend; 12th night

Playmaking at aol.com Playmaking at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 12:05:43 PDT 2004

Paid positions for experienced building crew next weekend
I need some experienced techies to help me put up a set for Twelfth Night at Laurel School in Shaker Heights.
Simple Platform and carriage bolt construction of a safe 8x8x61/2 ft high platform with escapes are to be built; also a staircase with a landing; trellises and some rolling units. Please call me if you would like to help.

We will be working Saturday, October 23rd from 10:30am until 6:00pm  and Sunday October 24th  from 12:30 pm until 6 or 8pm.

Contact
Dana Hart
Laurel School Drama
216-464-1441 x 136