[NEohioPAL]Actors' Summit is casting two shows now. Please email your headshot and resume.

Mjalexthac at aol.com Mjalexthac at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 11:57:13 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1098212233

Actors' Summit Theater is Casting "Cricket  on the Hearth" and "Winnie the
Pooh" .

Actors' Summit Theater is seeking a tenor for its upcoming production of
Cricket on the Hearth scheduled to open Nov.  24th, and playing thru Dec. 24.
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8 PM and  Sundays at 2 PM.

Cricket on the Hearth, is adapted from the  Charles Dickens novella, by Wayne
S. Turney, with music by Sebastian  Birch. "Cricket" is a  holiday musical
love  story, and was Dickens' favorite holiday tale.We are accepting resumes and
 headshots to schedule auditions for the role of Edward.

We are seeking a tenor with a high B natural;  minimum 5'9' tall; and a
believable acting age range of  25-35.

In the play Edward is the son of the toymaker Caleb; who has returned from
South America having made the family fortune.   Rehearsals will be scheduled
for late afternoons  and evenings on a flexible/as needed basis to accomodate
daytime work  schedules.

Equity and non-Equity may apply.
Non Equity actors receive a stipend; Equity actors are paid at SPT Tier III
which includes healthcare and pension. Please e-mail  your headshot  and
resume; we will call you to schedule an audition.
DO NOT EMAIL any sound files

Actors' Summit is also accepting Non-Equity  headshots and resumes for  it's
production of
"Winnie the Pooh"  .  This production is scheduled to open Dec. 2nd.  and
runs thru Dec. 24th.   All performances of "Pooh"  are daytime  matinees at 10 AM
and 1 PM.   This is a musical theater production for  small children.  We are
seeking non-Equity adult actors  (AT LEAST COLLEGE AGE) to play several Pooh
characters-Pooh,  Tigger, Eyeore, Kanga, and Owl.

Please email your headshot and current resume with accurate telephone
numbers to _mjalexthac at aol.com_ (mailto:mjalexthac at aol.com) . we will contact you to
 schedule an audition. All actors receive a stipend.

DO NOT EMAIL any sound files.  again,  DO NOT EMAIL any sound files.They will
not be  opened. You can mail your headshot to Actors' Summit Theater; 86 Owen
Brown  Street; Hudson Oh 44236.

-------------------------------1098212233

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><EM><U><FONT size=3D6>Actors' Summit Theater is Casting "C=
ricket=20
on the Hearth" and "Winnie the Pooh" . </FONT></U></EM></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D6></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV>Actors' Summit Theater is seeking a tenor for its upcoming production o=
f=20
<STRONG><EM><U>Cricket on the Hearth </U></EM></STRONG>scheduled to open Nov=
.=20
24th, and playing thru Dec. 24. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8 PM and=
=20
Sundays at 2 PM. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><EM><U>Cricket on the Hearth</U></EM></STRONG>, is adapted from=
 the=20
Charles Dickens novella, by Wayne S. Turney, with music by Sebastian=20
Birch. <STRONG><EM>"Cricket"</EM></STRONG> is a  holiday musical l=
ove=20
story, and was Dickens' favorite holiday tale.We are accepting resumes and=20
headshots to schedule auditions for the role of Edward. </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U><FONT size=3D5></FONT></U></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U><FONT size=3D5>We are seeking a tenor with a high B natural;=
=20
minimum 5'9' tall; and a believable acting age range of=20
25-35.</FONT></U></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>In the play Edward is the son of the toymaker Caleb; who has returned f=
rom=20
South America having made the family fortune. =20
<STRONG><U>Rehearsals</U></STRONG> will be scheduled for late afternoon=
s=20
and evenings on a flexible/as needed basis to accomodate daytime work=20
schedules.    </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4><U>Equity and non-Equity may apply</U></FONT>.</DIV>
<DIV>Non Equity actors receive a stipend; Equity actors are paid at SPT Tier=
 III=20
which includes healthcare and pension. Please e-mail  your headsho=
t=20
and resume; we will call you to schedule an audition. </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U>DO NOT EMAIL any sound files</U></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Actors' Summit is also accepting Non-Equity  headshots and resumes=
 for=20
it's production of </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><EM><U><FONT size=3D4>"Winnie the Pooh"=20
.</FONT></U></EM></STRONG>  This production is scheduled to open Dec. 2=
nd.=20
and runs thru Dec. 24th.   All performances of "Pooh"  are daytime=
=20
matinees at 10 AM and 1 PM.   This is a musical theater production for=20
small children.  <STRONG>We are seeking non-Equity adult actors=20
 </STRONG>(AT LEAST COLLEGE AGE) to play several Pooh characters-Pooh,=20
Tigger, Eyeore, Kanga, and Owl. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please email your headshot and current resume with accurate telephone=20
numbers to <A title=3Dmailto:mjalexthac at aol.com=20
href=3D"mailto:mjalexthac at aol.com">mjalexthac at aol.com</A>. we will contact y=
ou to=20
schedule an audition. All actors receive a stipend.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><EM><U>DO NOT EMAIL any sound files.</U></EM></STRONG>  ag=
ain,=20
<STRONG><U>DO NOT EMAIL any sound files<EM>.</EM></U></STRONG>They will not=20=
be=20
opened. You can mail your headshot to Actors' Summit Theater; 86 Owen B=
rown=20
Street; Hudson Oh 44236. </DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>