[NEohioPAL]ghost costumes for X-Mas carol needed

Chuck Abraham cabraham at cecodoor.com
Thu Oct 21 08:18:23 PDT 2004

--=_alternative 00599E5886256F34_=

Looking for the Ghost of Marley and the ghost of X-Mas present costumes
for Dec. production

Marley consist of vest or tailed coat, cravat, and chains with lock box
and ledgers

X-Mas present large green colored vestment with white trim

please contact  me via this service or call me at 440-840-5571

Thanks
Chuck
--=_alternative 00599E5886256F34_=

the ghost of X-Mas present costumes for Dec. production</font>
cravat, and chains with lock box and ledgers</font>
with white trim</font>
or call me at 440-840-5571</font>
--=_alternative 00599E5886256F34_=--