[NEohioPAL]Thanks to those who came to TV Benefit and Audtion News

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 14:28:20 PDT 2004

Prelude2Cinema thanks those who attended the screening of "Out of Darkness" last night. And a special thanks goes out to the Velvet Dog who provided the space and appetizers. We are talking to some networks about airing the series.

We also have a few audition slots open for two specific roles for the TV Series.

Prelude2cinema will be holding auditions October 23rd at its Knight Studio on Cleveland's East Side next week for certain roles for the TV Series "Out of Darkness." The TV Series is based on the multiple Emmy winning TV Movie by Alex P. Michaels. The auditions will be only for specific roles. The roles we are casting include:
Jennifer Bailey Raft. She is the young wife of the Prosecutor. She should be blonde or brunette. Jennifer at times can be very regal and other times she seems a bit unstable.

Police Lieutenant Foster. He is an older black man and has the look of a kindly grandfather, but can be very ruthless when he needs to be.

Auditions will be on Saturday October 23rd from 1pm to 5pm. These Auditions will only be for these two roles. Audition Spots are Limited. Contact us only if you fit one of the specific roles about an audition time. E-mail dark at prelude2cinema.com

Shooting starts October 27 and we will be doing more casting after that. Persons interested in being on the crew, can also contact us via e-mail at dark at prelude2cinema.com

Prelude2Cinema
"Movies That Make You Think."
http://www.prelude2cinema.com