[NEohioPAL]Looking for Female Vocalist Position

DadSongs at aol.com DadSongs at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 15:12:26 PDT 2004

--part1_df.473aaf1.2eac314a_boundary

Hi, all:

I just met a wonderful person at a party. I heard her demo. She's new to the
area (NE Ohio) from New Mexico, and she's looking to fill a position as
vocalist in a band. She says she's familiar with standards, but can do more modern
stuff, too. Did I say, she's GOOD, too?

I also told her about Neohiopal. She'll be a subscriber soon, I hope.

Does anyone have any ideas? You've never steered me wrong yet!

Bruce Jennings

--part1_df.473aaf1.2eac314a_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi, all:<BR>
<BR>
I just met a wonderful person at a party. I heard her demo. She's new to the=
 area (NE Ohio) from New Mexico, and she's looking to fill a position as voc=
alist in a band. She says she's familiar with standards, but can do more mod=
ern stuff, too. Did I say, she's GOOD, too?<BR>
<BR>
I also told her about Neohiopal. She'll be a subscriber soon, I hope.<BR>
<BR>
Does anyone have any ideas? You've never steered me wrong yet!<BR>
<BR>
Bruce Jennings<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_df.473aaf1.2eac314a_boundary--