[NEohioPAL]Should have been more specific

Beth Hayward beth_hay82 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 06:08:03 PDT 2004

--0-1410843776-1098709683=:83566

Thanks for everyone's quick responses, but I think I should have been a little more specific on what I was inquiring about perviously.  I live in Mentor, Ohio....which is in the very NE area of Ohio.  I am looking for a choir of men and women somewhere near here. (30 mins away max.)  No dancing, no costumes, strictly performing and memorizing the music.  I have been to Lakeland's choir, but it wasn't what I was looking for and I withdrew from the choir.  So if anyone knows of anything after all I have written above, please let me know.  Thanks in advance, and sorry for any confusion :)

~Beth