[NEohioPAL]entertainment needed! Last minute call... HELP

Katryen Merigold katryen at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 09:07:22 PDT 2004

--0-176170784-1098720442=:49186

Hi everybody,
I am an activities coordinator at an assisted living community (Homewood Residence on Mayfield Rd in Cleveland Hts). We are having a trick-or-treat night tomorrow night (tuesday) and due to unforseen circumstances  I am in a need for someone who could do baloons and/or clawning for kids. Refreshments and drinks provided. Volunteers or up to $ 50 pay per at least one hour performance. The party will go on from 6:30pm to 8:30 pm.
Please, please, please help... ASAP!
My work phone # is 216-321-6331 and ask for Kat /Activities Director.

Thank you in advance,
Kat

--0-176170784-1098720442=:49186

<DIV>Hi everybody, </DIV>
<DIV>I am an activities coordinator at an assisted living community (Homewood Residence on Mayfield Rd in Cleveland Hts). We are having a trick-or-treat night tomorrow night (tuesday) and due to unforseen circumstances  I am in a need for someone who could do baloons and/or clawning for kids. Refreshments and drinks provided. Volunteers or up to $ 50 pay per at least one hour performance. The party will go on from 6:30pm to 8:30 pm. </DIV>
<DIV>Please, please, please help... ASAP!</DIV>
<DIV>My work phone # is 216-321-6331 and ask for Kat /Activities Director. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you in advance, </DIV>
<DIV>Kat</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>