[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Swansong....

RFWB2000 at aol.com RFWB2000 at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 07:48:27 PDT 2004

For those of you who know me (and for those of you who don't, incidentally!):

You may be aware that I'm FINALLY moving on to New York City roughly around the holidays. So I'd like to invite you to see what will most likely be my last fully-staged musical project here in Ohio (as a resident of the state, at least) before I leave.

Come see the ROCKY HORROR SHOW
Directed/Choreographed by Monica Olejko
Music Direction/Conducted by Ryan Bergeron

at the Canton Player's Guild
Wednesday 10/27 - Friday 10/29 - 8pm
Saturday 10/30 - 7pm and 11pm
Sunday 10/31 - 7pm

Please come and see this wonderfully fun little piece of theatre (which , incidentally, I'm very proud of), and please also come back stage and say "farewell" (or "i can't stand you", "good riddance", "have fun in FOOD SERVICE in NYC" or whatever you find most appropriate).

Thanks!!!!

Regards,
RYAN BERGERON :)